Thread: Impact tonight
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #17
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I don't know, maybe I'm nitpicking but it doesn't seem like they're competition yet. Maybe for Superstars, but not Raw or Smackdown.

1) Abyss is supposed to be this monster that everyone fears/ hates because of what he did to RVD. He comes out with "Janice," but for some reason leaves it outside. Then, the "monster" hits the ring and everyone there seemed really nonchalant about it. I compare that to when Kane debuted and how the guys in the ring reacted and how the commentary built him up and Abyss just doesn't compare.

2) The Knockouts divison basically features 3 women now and that match was the shittiest thing I've seen from them in a while. It looked like a Divas match.

3) The promo between Hogan and the Fatal Four was retarded. Hogan said something about them needing to team together so TNA could see who was worthy of being champion... damn, I thought that was what the tournament was for.

4) Stop promising stupid ass surprises every other week.

Other than that, TNA Reaction and all the backstage stuff is brilliant. I also like the angle with Jarrett, Nash, and Sting where you have the old guard wanting to step aside versus the old guard that isn't ready to give it up. Just keep Hogan out of it.

I do like Reaction and the way the backstage stuff is done.
Next Big Thing is offline   Reply With Quote