View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Tis the season WRESTLEMANIA top 10

You know what, they're everywhere, page one, two, three, and on back to 2010, and here is another. We're almost there, two day away. I can't really, well I can, but I don't really wanna think about anything else right now. I want to be in Atlanta, but I guess I'm forced to make my own Access right here, gonna watch Wrestlemania 12 in a few minutes and get in the mood for Sunday. In the mean time let's just compile your Wrestlemania top 10's in here. I know we have had threads for top 10 WWE Title Matches, Mid-Card Title matches, etc... Just any top 10 list you want.

I'll start with my top 10 Best Wrestlemania matches. The way I judge anything based on how I feel about it now, in a combination with how I felt watching it the first time.

Honorable mentions go to - Triple H/John Cena, John Cena/HBK, The Undertaker/Ric Flair, Undertaker/Edge, Flair/Savage, Austin/Rock at 17 and 19 Undertaker/Batista,

10. Wrestlemania XXIV - Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair
9. Wrestlemania X - Bret Hart vs Owen Hart
8. Wrestlemania XV - The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (World Title Match)
7. Wrestlemania X - Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant (World Title Match)
6. Wrestlemania X8 - The Rock vs Hollywood Hogan
5. Wrestlemania XXV - The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
4. Wrestlemania XXVI - The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels (Streak vs Career Match)
3. Wrestlemania VI - Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior (Title For Title)
2. Wrestlemania XII - Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels (World Title, Iron Man Match)
1. Wrestlemania III - Randy Savage vs Rick Steamboat (Intercontinental Title Match)

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote