View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:50 AM   #7
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Since the Raw thread is closed for whatever reason, I guess I've gotta make this about something thread-worthy.

Cena got drafted to Smackdown which made all the Smackdown stars ecstatic. Mark Henry then became part of Smackdown and the first thing he did was single-handedly cost Smackdown the biggest star in the company.

Seems like this is leading to a Mark Henry vs. the world storyline where everyone in the Smackdown locker room hates and resents him for him costing the show Cena. And probably a main storyline of Mark Henry vs. Teddy Long.

It could be a good way to use Henry. I like it. If that was the reason for Cena's double-draft, then it makes total sense. I say give it a couple weeks to see if that's what they're doing before we say "What the fuck was the point???"
Lemme tell you something about the bolded part above.

You see, this logic makes sense. Being that this is a weekly episodic television show, you would think the IWC would wait and see how things play out before calling it a "horrible decision" and "terrible writing." No. They piss and moan, bitch and complain minutes after the show aired and say "Wow, what a fuckin stupid move i hate wwe rawr."

Sadly, this will never change.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote