View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #27
Wolfpack423

Wolfpack423 is "reptacular" (2,500+)Wolfpack423 is "reptacular" (2,500+)Wolfpack423 is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBPunk View Post
Mark Henry fucking sucks, no way will they do anything noteworthy with him on smackdown. Any heel push he gets will once again fade away after a month or two and he will return as a face next november or some shit. This guy has been in the WWF/E for 15 years and did anyone hear the pop he got last night from the hot crowd in the main event match?? Lets just say it was dwarfed by Eve's pop when she removed her Raw shirt. Nobody, but nobody could give a fuck about Mark Henry. He hasn't mattered one bit since he was spunking rubber hands out of an 80 year old woman and that was nothing to do with his wrestling ability. I think he used to lift cars for money on Smackdown too and thats about all he's done in the business. The guy fucking sucks
Yeah I'll be the first to admit I am not a Mark Henry fan, but the guy has been there off and on since 1996 and has never been released. He is a staple in the company and I'd like to see him do something before he retires. Him as a heel works better. I hated Sexual Chocolate and his face gimmick. I thought his best time period was when he was ECW Champion.
Wolfpack423 is offline   Reply With Quote