View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #23027
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd book it like this...

Main Event
John Cena vs The Rock

WWE Title Match
CM Punk vs The Miz (c)

(Miz wins the title at TLC in a TLC match after Lauranaitis starts sending guys out to keep Punk from winning. Punk ends up putting Lauranaitis in the anaconda vice on Raw the next night and gets punished with a suspension and his rematch taken away. He spends his 30 day suspension buying tickets to every event and having fun with the crowd, getting slightly involved once in a while. He comes back for the rumble and wins it. Miz can go into WM boasting that this is the second straight year he's walked into WM as champ and will be the second straight year he walks out as champ.)

World Title Match
Daniel Bryan vs Mark Henry (c)

For the Streak
Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker

Falls Count Anywhere
Triple H vs Kevin Nash

(Triple H makes his return after TLC calling out Nash but Nash only shows up via satellite to tell Trips that he's got his guaranteed contract and he doesn't have to do anything but sit at home and collect his money. Triple H gets a side story going with Cena to keep the Nash feud from getting stale. After weeks of constant legends coming out and telling Cena that he needs to figure out the fans, Triple H tells Cena he needs him to be on his A game for the sake of his company. This leads to HHH offering Cena a match with him at the Rumble. Nash returns at the Rumble again to attack HHH and decides he wants to have his WM moment and beat HHH just like he beat Shawn at WM XI. HHH makes it no holds barred to give Nash a fighting chance at putting on an entertaining match.)

US Title Match
Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

(I just don't want this feud to end. It would take some good writing and a few times of Ryder getting screwed out of his one on one match. Maybe Laurinaitis grants him a title shot at TLC but then makes it a fatal four-way with Mason Ryan and Swagger for starters. Ryder winning the title at WrestleMania though would be a HUGE moment. Unfortunately I have little faith in WWE being able to pull it off.)

IC Title Match
Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes(c)

(I just think Sheamus is amazing and thus him facing Cody trying to end his long, amazing title reign would be pretty epic.)

Then I was thinking something along the lines of Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay joining forces again and winning the tag titles soon and defending them against Rey Mysterio and R-Truth.

Also, Beth Pheonix defending the Diva's title against a returning Layla. Layla ending Beth's dominant reign as champion in dramatic fashion could be what she needs to be the next Trish Stratus-like mega-diva.

Then of course, Orton vs Austin if at all possible. And Barrett's gotta do something. Man this could be a packed card.