View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 10:53 AM   #337
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
I would love to see HBK wrestle again, but I just don't see it. I think he will be at the Rumble in some type of host/enforcer role. I could see that leading to a non wrestling role at Mania. For example he corners someone. Just to throw an idea out there, maybe Dolph Ziggler cuts a promo on HBK prior to the Rumble talking about part timers taking up spots. At the Rumble HBK could call him an HBK wannabe. Ziggler lays a beating on him and stretchers him out in his hometown. AJ acts as the surrogate for HBK, and HBK gets involved at Mania to help AJ win. You could also run a similar angle with Baron Corbin.

Speaking of, I think he's going to have a high profile match at Mania. He's my dark horse to win The Rumble and go on to face Cena. If you notice, Cena's new gimmick appears to be that of the vet who feels like he's being pushed aside, but isn't going to let that happen. As much as it seems like Taker vs Cena makes sense, I don't really see how it fits into Cena's current storyline. Not to say WWE can't make it work, they clearly can, I'm just not convinced it's the direction. Booking wise I think Corbin's next big program has to be for either the IC title or the WWE title. Ambrose vs Corbin for the IC is a possibility, but so is Corbin vs Cena for the big title. I'll be interested to see what happens this week on SDL between Cena and Corbin to see if it's a one off or something more long term.

I can also see Miz and Ziggler creating an alliance of bitter guys who feel they are better than everyone else. Them vs Alpha would be a fun match.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote