View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #343
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Let me have a crack at Raw's half of the show.

THE BEAST VS. THE BERG
There's every chance we get this despite all of the the pairings available so let's do you it. Probably feels the biggest match on the red side.

UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman
Again a much rumoured match. Whether I like it or not this feels like a bigger deal than Jericho's/Rollins. Give Braun the Rumble win if you want to rocket him into position for this. Roman wins the belt from Owens at Rumble, retains at Fastlane. I can see fans getting behind Braun to the point where a Mania crowd will likely choose him over Reigns, so maybe we attempt a double turn here. The Usos help out their cousin to retain here and set The Bloodline up as an entitled heel group who haven't been given the respect they deserve by the fans.

NO DQ MATCH
Seth Rollins vs. HHH

Rollins goes over.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Jericho wins the US Title (maybe tonight?) and Owens' losing the UC pushes him over the edge and sets up these 2 best friends battling over the US belt.

RAW WOMENS' CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL FOURWAY MATCH
Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley (vs. Becky Lynch)

If you do Bliss/Bella on the SDL side maybe you work out a deal to bring Becky Lynch across to do the full Four Horsewomen match. This follows on from last years a Triple a Threat and gets 6 of your top priorities on to the show.

SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
Shaq & The New Day vs. Big Show & The Club

Well it looks like they've started the build to the Shaq vs. Show match so lets at least get New Day in the mix that sets them apart from the Battle Royal.

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH
Neville (c) vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. TJ Perkins vs. Rich Swann vs. Jack Gallagher vs. Noam Dar vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Gran Metalik

Do a bunch of qualifiers on 205 leading to this. Let them go.

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL
I count 34 non-cruiser/not injured guys without involvement in a programme. Lets cut one and go with 33 participants to match the number on the Mania. Top picks include Baron Corbin trying for back-to-back wins, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Kane, Big Cass, and James Ellsworth. Maybe they throw a bonus title shot in for the winner to add a little sizzle for those guys that are realistically above this match.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote