View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 05:22 PM   #743
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
IMO aside from the obvious there are several guys who have EARNED a spot at Mania this year that aren't likely to get a big spot. Mostly notable The New Day. They are stale as week old bread and that is on WWE. The biggest black performers they have had and there is no obvious spot on the card this year, in addition to that, one of the most over acts by far of the whole year. They need to be positioned well. Enzo and Cass have earned at least an opening match spot, they are absolutely worth it. The women deserve and have earned at least two spots on the card. I'd make one a singles championship match and it must include Charlotte, and the other I'd make a brand vs brand multiwoman tag. If they are going with Cena/Niki vs Miz/Maryse, those are absolutely the wrong choices they haven't done shit all year. Caesaro and Sheamus also deserve a spot being long time solid hands and capable of a great match. Perhaps a three team tag team title match with New Day vs Caesaro and Sheamus vs Enzo and Cass would be a fantastic opener to WM this year.

I have no issue with Legends taking spots at WM, they are Legends and I enjoy seeing them, they earned their spot years ago, that doesn't evaporate with time.

I DO NOT care to see Shane McMahon wrestle on this card, that is absolutely a waste of talent. Last year he wanted to jump off a 40 foot Cell and you could argue that was a worth while moment, however did it mean anything? Did it come close to the bump Foley took? Absolutely not, lesson learned, keep him off!

Styles should wrestle Cena, it's been done and done but then again so was Tanahashi and Okada and each time it just got better and better.

Bray has not EARNED a title push but he does have the potential to make that work and Bray vs Orton is fresh and interesting, not my first choice but I'll take it.

Goldberg and Brock is going to be the shortest WM main event of all time but who cares, it's gonna be charged and fucking awesome.

Owens and Jericho is a great story and that absolutely must happen.

Rollins and Triple H is a a must happen, the story is years in the making. Even though it's dried like old paint by now, I know when that video package rolls and Rollins hits the ring and turns it on like never before, and Triple H starts locking in his moveset from 1999, we will see again why he is a league above about anybody in the company right now.

Shaq and Show... agh... I could care less, I mean Meltzer says it's a lock but I just don't care and I don't think the mainstream will either. I'd put them in the battle royal but whatever, just keep it short and for fucks sake give Show the win.

Reigns and Undertaker does nothing for me, I'd rather that Taker causes a schmoz at Fastlane and that match ends up a Triple Threat. Undertaker looked horrible at the Rumble and I don't expect much at Mania, throw another guy in there and make it interesting. Strowman wins over Taker, after the match Roman turns legit heel on Taker.

Sami Zayn has totally earned a spot, I'd throw him against Ambrose for the IC after leaving Raw for whatever creative reason they could come up with.

If Nakamura is to be on the card I'd put him against Styles, Joe, or Cena. But I don't think he will be.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote