View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 06:28 PM   #11
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
After watching RAW, I have updated my predictions. *Spoilers*

World Heavyweight Championship
The way Goldberg his match against Kane via DQ, and then ended up standing in the ring afterwards, I have a feeling now that he isn't as likely to walk away with the title. Triple H hasn't appeared in two weeks, I just don't think he has time to be relied on as World Champ. Kane is the only guy left. I can see him winning it then Goldberg winning the title back at the Royal Rumble.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
With Mick Foley as the special referee, a Rob Van Dam win seems more likely. If they kept the title on Van Dam, Orton could play the heel role by turning on Evolution saying he is better than them all. Jobbing could actually help Orton. If Orton won, I have a feeling the WWE will make Foley look like the nice, fair guy. Orton is still my pick to walk away with the title. Or Van Dam turns heel in the match and retains.

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels
What is the point of this match, other than to put Batista over? Batista should win.

Booker T vs. Mark Henry
Mark Henry is actually starting to get credibility now. Maybe putting him over Booker T could actually do something for him? But Booker has been on the losing end for weeks, maybe he could give the win to Henry via DQ or something. I was also thinking that maybe Booker will turn heel and join up with Henry and Long. But that would be down right stupid. I think Henry will win via pinfall or submission, or Booker will win via DQ or countout.

Battle of the Sexes
I have a feelint this match will be changed or the ladies will win. Either that or Matt takes Jericho's spot and the heels end up winning. Maybe Jericho could turn face and end the match in a No Contest or a female win here.

Tag Team Turmoil
It looks like Jindrak & Cade will win, but I also have astrong feeling La Resistance might actually be over more than they were now. Maybe the WWE should capatalize on this? Either them or Test & Steiner.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote