Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 02:34 PM   #2042
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Anthony Johnson should've won that fight.. Def a class act though..

Silva is the man..

Mad disappointed in Vera..

Who won the Affliction shit?? Oh and Reav, I knew that shit would be bush-league compared to UFC..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Sorry the Affliction show was no way better. Aside from the 36 second rape, the fights sucked. Total bush league show.
Umm considering both of you said you didnt see the show, you probably shouldnt talk. The show was fuckin sweet and the big ring was awsome. Small rings suck because you take three or four seps from the center, and you are in the ropes. With this they had a ton of room to move around.

They did a cool thing in showing every fight they had regardless of the place on the card. They could have done without megadeath but they added time to go get a beer or take a shit and not miss any action.

And the fights were awsome! Better than the ones UFC put on at least! Now your going to say "well Lindland was boring!!!" and yes he was, but i will retort with, "the vera fight, the anthony johnson pre finger stab to the eye fight, and the edgar fight all made me watch the television that had affliction on it." The last three fights were amazing on the affliction card. Barnett-Rizzo was classic, Arlovski raped Rothwell and Fedor showed everyone why hes number 1. The vitor fight was awsome and the babalu fight was good too.