Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #2055
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Is anyone really gonna spend money on the Affliction PPV??

I know they have a great card but why spend money on it, when Anderson Silva, one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world, is fighting for free..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
this post makes you sound like an idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien Barthez View Post
What are you talking about?

Granted, Silva wasn't as short as Fedor/Sylvia... But having watched both shows, since, if you cut out the between fight bits, UFC lasted about an hour tops.. Banned was a wayyyyyyy better show. And everybody, but you of course, seemed to know it before hand anyway.

And you didn't go and meet Jake the Snake. All for 1 minutes of inevitability.

You are not a wise man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
OR.... go to a bar showing both or just affliction and tape UFC.... i watched affliction for free
Yeah all I said was, I knew it would be an inferior product to UFC..

It was..

I also asked why someone would spend money on it..

You didn't..