Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #2069
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
lol

You are fucking ridiculous..

Firstly, you are putting your opinions how great the Affliction PPV was, out there like everyone who doesn't agree is wrong.. I never put my opinions across like that..

Secondly, fighters like Arlovski is a shell of his former self.. Me a Reavant have been talking about that for years, as I have been a huge Arlovski fan, and he knows/trains with the guy..

Fedor hasn't fought anyone of worth since Pride disbanned.. And even towards the end of it they were feeding him "over the hill" fighters like Mark Coleman and Matt Lindland (who ironically was on the same "THUPERCARD" you are trying to defend to me)..

I'm not even gonna comment on Tim Sylvia..

Once again, all I said was I didn't know why someone would spend their money to watch a subpar, first time promotion, over a free UFC event, when they could watch the UFC event, and then watch the Affliction event later, online..

I understand that it's important for the sport to have other big promotions to house the thousands of great fighters who aren't in UFC, but I have never seen one that's come close to the production quality UFC puts on night after night.. The Elite XC CBS show was a fucking joke and made me sad that that is what they are putting across on national tv as the best MMA in the world.. Strikeforce is pretty horrid, with Ken Shamrock being the worst commentator I've ever seen.. IFL is good, but they can barely pay their fighters and have threatened to shutdown numerous times.. The only way I've even heard of M1 and DREAM is because I frequent MMA meassage boards..

It is my opinion that UFC/WEC is a more quality product than what everyone eles is putting out there and it's not my fault you are so sensitive to take me saying that "fact" and getting your panties all in a wad..