Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 03:14 PM   #2078
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Example:

I had a few buddies over to watch the Elite XC CBS show.. It runs about 2 hours and gets to the prefight video package for the main event, being Kimbo vs. Thompson.. We go outside, thinking we had 15 minutes, to smoke one.. We come back inside within 10 minutes and the fights had restarted.. The very first fight of the card was on.. Us being drunk and high were like WTF because there is no way it was that fast with the ring entrance, introductions, and the fight itself etc.. The show proceeded to run from the beggining for one hour and then went off the air.. Never saw Kimbo or Thompson, nothing..

Also, I work on tv so yeah..

Production quality is pretty big to me, ecspecially if I'm paying money..

Buy hey, whatever floats your boat..
then you would have loved affliction them because of all the time they gave you with the band time.

also, as long as the cameras are actually on the fighters while they are fighting, then how is it hard for you to get into the fight?

I mean its a sport and the competition is making me watch it... not how well they cut from camera to camera or the quality of announcers, or animations to show height, weight and records.

Last edited by Reavant; 07-21-2008 at 03:18 PM.