Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:50 AM   #1932
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Mac View Post
Um, you can basically do that in Create A Story mode.
I'm talking simplicity here, like from WrestleMania 2000 for N64. Pick a PPV arena, book a full card top to bottom, and then run the card.

With all of the advancements in gaming this could be an awesome feature for a game like WWE '12. Some people don't want to run through storylines and week-by-week bullshit. They like to use their own imagination and create a month to month PPV only schedule.

I'm just saddened that THQ and WWE have removed this feature from so many of their recent games. It was honestly my favorite thing about wrestling games back in the day. And now, with the awesome new technology and graphics, I can't even relive any of that experience.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote