Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #1937
LuigiD

LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Recent games? I don't remember PPV mode being in any of the Smackdown vs. Raw games. It's a shitty mode you can just do the matches yourself or use a piece of paper and write the matches and accomplish the same thing.

It was simple because that's all a N64 can handle. You talk about advancement but how would going backwards be an advancement? It wouldn't.

I have heard nothing but overwhelming support for the WWE Universe mode except now. It's a great mode. Some people? No, just you. People sometimes complain about GM mode being gone but not make a ppv. GM mode always seemed to me a pale comparison to TEW and Extreme Warfare Revenge anyways.

Not everything was better 'back in the day.'
SVR 2006 and I think 2007 had the create a PPV mode. MAYBE even 2008.
I agree with King Of The Ring Mode..but towards the end it was getting there. I think it was in 2008..that if you won, you got to pick a queen and have a brand new entrance.
As others mentioned, would be cool if they integrated it with Universe Mode and turn it into a story.
LuigiD is offline   Reply With Quote