View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 04:13 PM   #26
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The ring fell in as everything around it burned. In the ring lye a pile of corpse, on top of it stood the one...the only the phenom...

In one had he dangled a human spine, it clang like a chain. On his other had sat a vulture, it was eating at something. Obviously some kind of human remains, there where tons of other vultures circling the area, waiting on there turn to feed as well. This man...this-this being...this phenom was none other than the Undertaker!

Meanwhile...

The man wore a black jacket, had long black hair, and white face paint. Tons of men in shirts with the letters N.W.O. going across them charged him. The man knocked all of them to the ground with a single punch. The men all rose and charged him again, suddenly the man pulled something from his jacket, a steal baseball bat. With one mighty swing all the men fell knocked out. The fans in the arena cheered at this. Suddenly the lights cut off, the whole arena is pitch black, after about fifteen seconds off darkness the lights cut back on. And the man is gone...

Just something I'm trying. I wanna attempt to pit the pro wrestlers Undertaker and Sting against one another.

Tell me what you think in the discussion thread.

Um...a lot of fan fiction for Sting VS. Taker.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote