View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #4571
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Krispy, tell me what you think about the likely New Orleans/SF match-up in the playoffs. I think that NO will probably have the edge but talking to Saints fanboys is fucking annoying as shit. This game will not be a breeze and in no way is SF an easy out, especially at home. To me, I'm thinking the difference is probably going to be Brees playing passes out of the range of our defenders and with Jimmy Graham on the field, defense will likely be a nightmare in the red zone for us. Those high passes to Graham in the end zone are major killers because they are extremely difficult to defend due to the height and leaping advantage of Graham.

If the 49ers takeaways are going to be a big factor in the game, it probably won't happen in the red zone. I'm confident that we can put enough pressure on Brees to stop him from make a high number of miraculous plays, but with a guy like Breez, he only needs a couple of solid looks per drive to be effective. I think SF could win the game, but it's going to take some strategy.

Overall I'd take Saints +2