View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 05:45 PM   #14
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Happy medium is do not read the dirt sheets of you want to be suprised.
I don't read them and still find almost everything easily predictable and boring storyline wise. I don't and haven't watched Raw or SD in years (outside of maybe checking out a segment maybe 2-3 times), but watched the Rumble and Elimination Chamber. I pretty much called all the Rumble results. Elimination Chamber was better and less predictable but I was still able to call quite a bit. Everything is just so formulaic and the same.

I will say that the Attitude era was far from perfect but it was never boring.

Wife and I were actually binge watching some old 1999 Raws yesterday. She distinctly commented, "Why can't WWE be this good again? It's not the greatest thing I've ever watched but at least I'm entertained and hooked. I'm invested and want to watch more to see what's going to happen next."
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote