View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 05:33 AM   #18
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Honestly I think the biggest issue is the dirt sheets and the fact that, as Noid stated, we all see the strings now. Becoming a "smart fan" was honestly the worst thing that ever happened to me in terms of my enjoyment of wrestling.

Even up until I was 16 or so I could enjoy WWE well enough. Hell, that would have been right around 2006-07 when WWE was at its worst yet I still tuned in weekly.

Then I found this place and y'all tainted me to the point that I treated watching wrestling as a chore for a while there, and I even stopped watching something that had been a massive part of my life since I was a little kid for nearly 4 months.

It took a lot to get to where I could actually enjoy wrestling in any form for what it is, and a big part of that was just letting go and laughing at it. I basically have to look at wrestling in a "so bad it's good" light because otherwise I just can't stand it.

So, the TL;DR version is, no, there really isn't a happy medium. Once you've had your eyes opened and seen just how bad something actually is it's damn near impossible to unsee it.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote