View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 05:46 AM   #20
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Yeah, it's pretty paradoxical. I mean the only reason I came to TPWW in the first place was because I was seeking out a place to read dirt sheets and "behind the scenes stuff." Then I started listening to everyone around here and it sorta made me change my own tastes. John Cena and Triple H used to be among my favorites during that era of wrestling, but within a year of lurking around here I saw through everything and was shitting on them like the rest of the smarks.

I guess it sorta sounds like I caved to peer pressure, and I guess that's sorta true, but I mean they were legit pretty bad at that point in their careers (though everything was bad then.) Nowadays I like to think I've mellowed out and can see things far more clearly such as acknowledging that there's more to wrestling than just workrate, but there was a time where this place and the internet as a whole had me playing the part of the full on IWC moron. Looking at the man behind the curtain is definitely a big part of being in the fandom, but it's also one of the biggest hazards as well.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote