View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 08:10 PM   #26
PapaGeorgio
2015 TPWW FANTASY CHAMP

PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I can acknowledge he is funny, but not nearly as funny as people make him out to be. I have seen a lot worse, and a lot better than him. It also depends on a persons sense of humor, some people like Carrot Top or Gallagher, while they may not be hilarious to me (Gallagher is funny but not so much Carrot Top) I can still recognize them as being funny.

But yeah, agree that Dane Cook is forcing out stuff sometimes. No reason for all the screaming and yelling, just doesn't work right for me. But much like my movie theory, I don't think the average person watches a wide variety of stand up comedy (shows or live). So they find something decent and overrate the fuck out of it. And the main thing that annoys me about these college kids who do this, I don't mind them having there own opinions on what they like. But they constantly quote/do impressions of these things (Will Ferrell, Family Guy, Borat, latest hit things) which truly annoys me. As one it's hardly ever creative or original, memorizing something that somebody else wrote and performed doesn't make you funny. And constantly hearing this shit over and over begins to carry over to the shows/movies/etc. and lessens the enjoyment of them. And these people are mostly get with the program trendy tools who hop on whatever the latest fad is. Example being Borat, so many were clueless he was a character before the movie (see: Ali G Show). Again, don't mind there ignorance to it, just that they act like huge fucking idiots about these type of things.
PapaGeorgio is offline   Reply With Quote