View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:22 AM   #2202
Phenomenal 1
Ballsy Badass

Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWK View Post
Thanks for your concern Juan, but my reading and comprehenison is just fine.

I have inadvertantly built myself into a monster heel in the TPWW.net forums....

The guy with money, big stock portfolio, IRA accounts, and big house is saying shit that no one likes and is getting booed (red dotted) out of the building, gotta love the creativity of that!!!

This is surely a nice release from the constant seriousness at my day job lol
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TRULY IT TAKES TO BE A HEEL IN THE WRESTLING BUSINESS OR IN THESE FORUMS FOR A GENERAL MATTER IF YOU THINK THAT WHAT YOU DO IS CONSIDERED BEING A MONSTER HEEL. ITS CALLED "TROLLING".

FOR YOUR REFERENCE MR BIG STOCK BROKER:

"An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic CureZone troll is trying to make us believe that he is a genuine skeptic with no hidden agenda. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them."