View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #11
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ravishing One View Post
It was Survivor Series 1988 (Not to sound like a geek)

I really wanted to leave it, but couldn't sleep knowing one of our junior members was fed false information.
lol

yea, they were pretty non existent in WWE and were pushed fairly well in Crockett when they feuded with the Road Warriors.

They both really never went anywhere after they broke up in the WWF. Barbarian would actually get a World Title match at Halloween Havoc 92. someone thought he was a draw I guess
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote