View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 12:00 PM   #357
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• Zayn vs Owens #3313.

Alright.

• Even though the Cruiserweight Division is balls, the thought of Neville/Aries at WrestleMania has me interested for now, I just hope they don't find a way to screw it up.

But they probably will.

• So a triple threat tag team match for the titles at WrestleMania it is then?

• I'm so happy that I finally managed to avoid the next Hall of Fame inductee being spoiled for me.

Rick Rude was a great surprise and this years class is looking pretty sweet.

• Poor Daivari still jobbing. Still though, Kendrick/Tozawa is probably the best thing about the Crusierweight Division so far. It's pretty much the only thing from the division that has me seriously interested at the moment.

As I said before, Neville/Aries has my interest for now, but it's just begun but hopefully that'll turn into a serious interest too real soon.

• The New Day annoy me now.

The Shining Stars really shouldn't be jobbing. Instead, they should be over on SmackDown.

I really hope that when the times comes and that ice-cream wagon thing opens, that someone jumps out of it and kicks the shit out of New Day.

• Oh, it's Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte, AKA "75% of the Raw Women's Division"

For the vast majority of the segment, Bayley just looked depressed and she and Sasha really need to invest in more mic training.

Instead of teasing who will face who at WresteMania, just cut right to the chase and announce a fatal four way for the title at WrestleMania with Bayley, Banks, Charlotte and Jax.

I would say that a triple threat match will probably happen, but I can't imagine Jax being left out or facing someone else, as there isn't anyone else for her to face.

• As Undertaker was making his way to the ring, I thought about the idea of Strowman/Undertaker at WrestleMania and I actually liked the idea.

However, for some reason, his loss to Reigns at Fastlane has made Strowman a pussy and he now runs away when someone looks at him, even though for around half a year now, he's been screaming his head off that he wants competition, but when he's face to face with the biggest competition that is The Undertaker, he runs away?

I understand the whole "But It's The Undertaker! blah blah blah respect" and so on but c'mon now. Strowman facing Undertaker at WrestleMania should be better than sex for Strowman and he could have stood up to Undertaker and and challenged him.

Instead, we get Strowman running away and Reigns appearing and standing up to Undertaker and the two pretty much set for WrestleMania. The only plus I can think of for this match is the thought of over 74,000 people booing the hell out of Reigns if he wins (and he probably will).

I can imagine that sounding pretty cool.

So what's left for Strowman and WrestleMania now that he appears to be a little bitch? I can only guess that he'll be entered into the Andre The Giant Battle Royal where he'll dominate and win.

• Overall, Raw was Raw and SmackDown will be SmackDown, which I look forward to.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote