View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:59 AM   #3566
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearedSanctity View Post
lol, Ravens lost to the Titans in week 2, back when they were playing like shit and CJ was struggling to break like 30 yds per game. And does it matter the deficit of the other two losses? Jags are a fucking joke (sorry Ermax) and Seattle is almost definition average. A Super Bowl contender should win those close games (see: Green Bay), not lose them in hilarious fashion (see: Jags/Ravens with 4th and 43, no first downs and 16 yards in the whole first half and game losing INT)

Also, not pictured was the fact they needed a miracle comeback to beat the shit ass Cardinals
No excuse in the Seattle/Jax games but the Titans game was a tough road game vs a team in its home opener that has since gone on to remain in playoff contention. My only point about the point differential was that it wasn't like they got blown out by a crappy team, each game was close and the Ravens actually had chances late in both games to come back but they didn't.

And since I couldn't have fathomed the Ravens going undefeated, Im honestly glad in some sort of weird way that 2 of the 3 teams they lost to sucked and they've beaten all the good teams they've faced.

I dont know how people can shit all over a team that is 9-3 and given 3 of the 6 other 9-3 or better teams in the league (Steelers, Texans, 49ers) a loss (and with the Steelers, 2 losses)..