View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #4875
Boomer
The Wretched

Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Simmons is trying to lure me into a false sense of security by saying the Falcons are frauds. The Gianys can't be hearing that.
Have you listened to Simmons talk about the Falcons the past few years? He can't stand the Falcons, probably because they are a hard team for him to bet on. They basically never blow out teams. I definitely agree with him that they haven't put up a great game on a great team this year, but they shouldn't be taken lightly either. A lot of the Falcons' fan-base honestly believes that the coaching is holding the team back, and I'm inclined to agree with some of that, despite this being the most successful stretch for a Falcons team in their entire history. The Falcons run a basic offense and defense, and can still beat you with it on a good night, but need to start making big plays to keep up with other teams in the league.

Ryan basically needs to run the no-huddle all game. Every analyst all over would say that has been the Falcons' best offensive strategy this year.