Thread: Lost: Season 3
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 08:14 AM   #535
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Unbelieveable. Had a hard time getting to sleep last night with all the questions. So here goes.

So Jin is your man for a fist fight, but he can't shoot straight for shit. I'm sitting here going "ah, come on."

Sawyer is back. No doubt about it. Kinda getting sick of Hurley/Hugo. How the hell did he just go off and get that damn bus, and hammer down to the beach?

OH MY GOD at Malcolm David Kelley. Did that kid grow and put some years on him or what? Hope he comes back next season and fucks around with Locke's head some more.

Why are all the hot women getting killed off? First Maggie Grace, then Michelle Rodriguez (well she got in trouble off set), "supposedly" that girl with Rodrigo Santoro, and now Marsha Thomason. I wish a fresh face would drop in and stay awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw
Also, I laugh at how every episode Mikhail is in he gets beaten to a bloody pulp or killed and is fine like five minutes later.
Why is it that nobody can just put one in the head anymore for good measure? That's like what, the 5th or 6th time he cheated death. I lost count.

We'll miss you Charlie. I agree he could have probably swam out and changed his fate. But, he decided to run with it. But gave probably the most important info. "Not Penny's Boat".

Alex and Rousseau. Reunited. I guees it feels so good.

And finally. A glimpse of the future. Jack was ready to kill himself, but turned out to be a hero. Life I guess is falling apart for him. Maybe everyone gets off the island, maybe not. In the end, he hooks up with Kate who almost looked like Kelly Ripa in the dark. Who apparently is dating someone. Sawyer might be the obvious choice.

Spoilers down below.

Almost had my prediction on Locke pegged. Instead he's still beat up and kills Naomi. But he could still throw a hell of a knife. I wonder who is on the boat? Government, some science team, pirates. Only time will tell. I'm still not dead set on Juliet's allegence. Sure she gave Jack all that info, but not taking Sawyer to the guns. Something is still up. Other than that, bring on next season.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote