Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 12:01 AM   #7
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Nay, with qualifiers.

While I have no real problem with Baron, and *really* actually hope he "makes it", he has never really shown the talent equal to the presentation they have put into him from jump, even in NXT (anything longer than a squash exposed him). He has slowly improved- from drizzling shits to mildly palatable. His matches are boring, his promos are meh, and he overall seems like he doesn't care. And I don't mean in an 'amoral character portrayal' way; I mean he seems like he doesn't want to be there most of the time, but he gets paid way too well to quit. Hopefully, he will continue to improve. However, from day one, he has been pushed for simply being tall and having "command presence"... but at least they didn't try to heap the whole company on the guy from the get go.

He has the potential to be there one day, but today is not that day.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote