View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 12:30 PM   #30
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
LOL

Okay guys, due to some of you begging me for these, I'm gonna do this shit. I just looked at the list on my hardrive at school and it's finished. Well it had just been sitting there finished for like 6 months. Now I have a lot of time to do the writeups. So, we got 50 moments plus a few bonus ones that were close. I'll do 5 a day and put them on the front page counting back from 53. Remember, the moments stop at October 2004, so the Batista turn wouldn't be on there.

So 100% Expect 5 Moments to be up by the evening, which is like 6 hours from now. 5 tommorrow, 5 Sunday, 5 Monday, and we'll see what I can do next week.