View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #124
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I'm pretty weary of this whole debate so I'm only gonna tackle one last thing. This particular comment:

"Ask a kid what they think of Roman Reigns. Chances are they'll tell you that he's the shits."

I work with kids on a daily basis, dude. Many of whom are wrestling fans as I stated before, and while it really pains me to say it, no, they don't think Roman is "the shits." Pretty much every kid I've ever talked to loves the guy. I'm sorry, but you're completely out of touch with what children are into these days based on your assessments of them that I've seen here.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote