View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 11:04 PM   #1
Jeremy Christian
TPWW's John McEnroe

Jeremy Christian does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Laughing Jeremy Christian Makes His Long Awaited Return (Roleplay if you wish!)

*"Hit That" by Offspring plays over the speakers, the pyros go off, the crowd goes wild, and the lights shine to the stage as "The Dragon" Jeremy Christian walks to the ring with a huge grin on his face.*

JC: Wow.

*Crowd goes nuts*

JC: It's been too long. Almost half a year I've been gone from this site. Man, has it changed. However, I certainly haven't.

*Crowd cheers. Dra-gon chants ala "Gold-berg" can be heard through out the arena*

JC: That's right. TPWW's Last Undisputed World Heavyweight Hardcore Champion has returned. And baby, this one is for good!

*Crowd breaks out again into loud cheering and Dra-gon chants*

JC: After the divorce of my parents, the break-up with my girlfriend, and after-school music rehearsals, I thought I would never be able to grace this great website with my presence ever again. I would just like to say, that I have just proven myself wrong!

*Crowd cheers*

JC: The first thing I want to do is say hello to the old guys who were here while I was here; Corkscrewed, Triple A, various others. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! And to the newbies, watch your asses, cause the FORUM TERRORIST is back!

*Crowd cheers, and Jeremy Christian retreats to the backstage area to meet with old talent.*
Jeremy Christian is offline   Reply With Quote