View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #33
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This was IMO the best free card they UFC has put on since the first TUF finale (only cause that was the first free event they ever did)..

Lavar Johnson is prolly the scariest looking dude in MMA.. Hate that Barry lost but man, does that guy have a chin..

Alan Belcher looked awesome.. You can def tell that Rogan is a big fan of his and sounded like me watching a fight while calling that one.. He was like "NOW SCOOT YR HIPS BACK, ALAN!!1!"..

Kos vs Hendricks was super close but I'm glad Big Rig won..

Diaz looked better than I've ever seen him.. His improvement since dropping back down to 55 is outstanding.. Since I have FUEL now, I watched all the prelims/post fight shit.. They kept talking about how Pettis had called out Diaz even though they all but said Nate would get a title shot, if he won.. After the fight he said he deserved a break, since he'd fought atleast every 5 months for the past 8 years, but he wouldn't turn down any fight since he is not a "bitch".. Well, when Ariel interviewed Dana White like 15 mins later, he said Nate had decided to wait and face they winner of Bendo/Edgar (which should be in August) putting the next fight around the end of the year.. I think it's a good decision on Diaz' part since he has def earned the title shot and Pettis could def play spoiler.. There is enough top tier talent at 155 to make a good match for Pettis.. Give him the winner of Maynard/Guida cause a win over either of those guys (the previous title challenger or the one dude that's beat him in UFC) would make sense..