View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 12:10 AM   #732
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
They said he had a stinger at first and that his arm was numb or something. Then they mentioned something about a strain I think, not totally sure what the deal was but it had to do with his shoulder

I dunno what his draft stock is gonna be like, he was a great college safety no doubt but I dunno how his speed matches up with other draft prospects