View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #740
BCWWF
The People's Member

BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)
Honestly, in this format, I don't know what the right BCS championship should have been. On one hand I feel like LSU is a top team but I'm not convinced that they are the best team in the nation. I never thought Ohio State was the second best team either, but you can't really knock them off because they only lost one game. This is the year when they really needed a playoffs (to be fair, in most seasons the BCS national championship has the two obvious best teams).

Honestly, I thought Oklahoma should have been No. 2 and in the BCS championship, but they didn't really prove my point in the Fiesta Bowl. I still think that on a given night they could be the best team in the nation though.

Not in any order, I think any of these teams could have won an 8-team playoff: LSU, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Georgia. Maybe USC.