View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 01:06 AM   #932
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Watchmen is dreary and bleak. It is essentially about nuclear war. No time for one-liners.
Oh, I know it was meant to be that way. I have read the comic after all. I just don't much care for "dreary and bleak" in most cases. That's not even really a thing I have for comic book movies either. I just don't like sad movies period honestly.

Also on your comment about MoS I agree completely. I didn't have a problem with the destruction and stuff. My biggest issue was with Superman's characterization, and with the way his parents and other side characters were portrayed. None of it seemed right.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote