View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 01:55 AM   #950
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
That's what I've seen people calling them. Have to say, the dialogue here, particularly in the Clark interviewing Bruce clip, is miles sharper than anything from the last movie.

I knew it was coming, but I wish they'd have kept Doomsday a secret and kept pushing forward with the idea of Batman v Superman being the central conflict.

Looks like both Superman and Clark have much more material and range going on. One of my biggest gripes with MoS was Clark seeming like a bystander who didn't day a whole lot or express himself. This doesn't seem to have that issue.

We shall see. Still haven't revealed Wonder Woman's lines yet. I think this is likely going to be better than Man of Steel. Just seems to be written a bit tighter.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote