View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #360
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The writing of this show is so poor, that I'm already not even watching the first showing of the EP. I watched Luck instead. I caught the morning showing.

Where is Hershal??? His daughter tries to slice her wrist and we go from no one being able to find him to a simple " yah Hershel is sewing her up" ???? Come on.

Also, where has the older blonde woman been? She wasn't in the barn scene. She popped up from nowhere to tend to Hershels daughter and then she disappears again. Where the fuck is she.

Can someone get the black guy a line or two. What the fuck. How do you introduce new characters when you dont have enough time to write lines for the originals. And seriously, if his name is really G Dawg, then I'm probably done watching. How bad is it that I don't even know this guys name, yet he's been around since the beginning. Is there going to be a deleted scene where Hershel tells Rick they don't allow blacks in the house??? If they're saving him to be the big death scene in the season finale you know , the one that always has to happen in these shows, atleast tell us something about the guy. Make me care about his death. At this point, he's already dead to me.

Also, who the fuck was watching Rick's kid? Is he locked in the barn with G Dawg?

Where was Dale and Glenn? Why does Maggie constantly have a giant stick up her ass?

This writing is poor at best.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote