View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fallout 3/New Vegas on Steam Startup Issues

I can't for the fuckin life of me get these games to work right on start up. I have been reading the other forums all around the web and I had it going good a few years back, but my desktop PC has given me so much grief with this bullshit.

My trip back to the wasteland is slowly fading from me.

I wanted to do a full heel run on any of the two games, but I'm stuck at the screen just before the start menu.

I have fucked with the .ini or .uni files(sp?) and even did all the other shit.

I have a Quad-core processor and have tried the route of modifying the code to start in dual-core.

It sucks that I have this going on, I might have to repurchase this shit on console again.

I will hear out anything that isn't already on the other forums, or advice to just drop the piss and go play another game.

Doomed to be a killer since I came out the nut sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Grateful to not be living with severe, debilitating physical pain every day of my life