View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #22
el bobbo
King of Clowns

el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO'em View Post
No idea what's going on with this Shaq thing if he's still saying he's gonna be there...especially if Show is feuding with Rhodes now, obviously. I guess I can see it become a tag team match...but why? Also, I have no idea who would be the othe tag participant besides Shaq.

Big Show to me is as stale as Cena is. Like i don't give a shit, but I'm interested in how things are going to pan out
What if they somehow made a heel Shaq team with Cody while Goldust does his blatant homoerotic schtick with Big Show? That might be pretty entertaining, while also leading to another high profile match.
el bobbo is offline   Reply With Quote