View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #411
Mercury Bullet
The Year of the Bullet

Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
The thing I worry about for Oregon, is the Pac 10 doesn't have a conference championship game at the end as kind of a final 'statement' game. A one loss team from the SEC (like LSU) or if Kansas flops a one loss team from the Big 12 (Missouri, Oklahoma) can go out with a big win over another marquee team in their conf. championship.

So If Kansas winds up dropping a game and we got a bunch of 1 loss teams left...I think Oregon is going to wind up left out. And they shouldn't because I think they are better than Missouri and Oklahoma, and it's a tough call between them and LSU.