View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #407
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Well, as this was the the first proper 3 Hour Raw, as last week was a special celebration episode, it showed us all what to expect now from Raw.

In my opinion, I'm not a fan and I'm unsure about the future.

The only good parts of Raw was Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. The bad parts were getting only two matches in one hour, both of those matches being ones we've seen happen a lot this year, constant recaps and recaps of recaps and product placement going on a lot. Personally, I don't care about Shazam, I don't care about Twitter and I don't care about Tout. If I wanted to check people's "Touts", I would head to the website or WWE.COM.

They said a while back that the fans would be able to interact with Raw and choose matches and have their say and so on, but I don't think one match, where the choices are pretty much the exact same match, counts. A Street Fight, A Falls Count Anywhere Match and a No DQ Match aren't really varied choices.

So for me, I think there is a chance I might not watch Raw live anymore, but instead, watch it on YouTube or something, like what I do with SmackDown and that way, I get no breaks and I can skip past the recaps and recapped recaps and all that.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote