View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 01:39 PM   #30
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Man, some staples have left. This is pretty depressing for TNA. Austin Aries should manage to get himself a position in the WWE -- at least working on NXT where he should impress. Magnus has got the look and the talent and might end up with a shot. They're doing their best to piss over Barrett, so they could just have him come in and do the same shtick and no one would notice. James Storm never interested me on his own. Wait for Bobby Roode to quit then have them crash an NXT Tag Team Championship match. Not really moved by Gunner or Sam Shaw leaving. All the best to them, but they don't strike me as "special" talents.
Austin Aries could be a WWE main roster guy as would have AJ Styles had he jumped ship at the right i.e. when he was still sort of relevant. Saying all that though who would Aries feud with?

I guess I'm trying to recapture "the good old days" when a well-known wrestler making his debut on a rival show would lead to wild cheers and he'd get involved in a major feud almost instantly. The fact that Samoa Joe would go from a main eventer in TNA to languishing in NXT shows that this just isn't the case anymore.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote