View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 09:26 PM   #34
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Joe has been great in NXT. Something about it feels really special. I don't know if it's because he gets to use his own ring name, or if it's just surreal because there was always the "he's not the WWE's type" thing about him, but I've been enjoying the hell out of it. He's killing it with his intensity.

AJ Styles ending up in the WWE isn't such a wild stretch. Now would be the time, as he's distanced himself from TNA and has actually been doing some of the best work of his entire life. There was always something "cool" and marketable about him -- along the lines of a Rob Van Dam or Rey Mysterio type. If he showed up and confronted Finn Balor, I'm pretty sure "Holy shit" chants would break out.

I haven't watched TNA in a while, but Aries, besides from maybe his size, is the total package. And size doesn't matter anymore. In the ring, he is as crisp as it gets, and the stuff he does looks high impact. He can sell himself as a cocky heel or as a plucky underdog. He "gets it." Except for sticking around in TNA for so long. Put the guy in there against Samoa Joe (as his kryptonite) or against pretty much anyone on the roster and you've got gold.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote