View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 02:18 PM   #1
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
What are peoples' thoughts on this...

Off NoDQ...

During a recent interview, Roman Reigns was asked about a possible heel turn and Reigns commented on why he doesn't think that would be a good idea:

"Whatever we've been doing, it seems to be working. It continues to have loud reactions. Nobody has been to more wrestling shows than me, you know what I mean? I watch every show. I understand reactions. You can be as informed within the wrestling community and the internet as you want but there's one thing that I know and that's listening to what kind of reactions are happening."

"One thing I like about my situation, I think if I were to commit to one (role) 'I'm a bad guy now, I'm pissed and I'm just gonna try to take everybody' then it's just only one (reaction) like, 'boo.' But when I'm out there, there's all kinds of noise. There's all kinds of chants. It's pandemonium. I like a mixed reaction. I like people competing as to which is going to be louder, the boos or the cheers. I just want to bring out the most in our fans, give them an opportunity to rage or to fulfill themselves with joy. They spend their hard-earned money, I want them to have a phenomenal experience."

Does he have a point? Is it really the only thing that matters? Is this a personal opinion or a reflection of what the top brass believe?

Thought it would be interesting to have a thread about it and discuss reactions in wrestling as a whole. A face morphed from Bruno to Hogan to Austin and since then, it's been very hard for a top face to get a pure face pop. It has been mixed since Cena.

Is it a sign of horrendous booking or is it becoming harder and harder to book marketable faces in wrestling that can cover every age gap?
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote