View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 01:29 AM   #4336
FearedSanctity
Von Killer

FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)
Sir Lettus, I need you to help me feel I have a shot at winning my fantasy championship game given your Saints expertise and I'm assuming at least decent knowledge of the Falcons.

I currently sit down 9 points with my only remaining player being Matt Ryan, meanwhile my opponent has Colston and Julio Jones left. I'm obviously pretty boned, but any shot either team could shut down these two? Passing to Jones wouldn't hurt too much given that I have his QB. I know Ryan can always pass it to White and Gonzalez and Brees has several other options. Basically do I have any shot at Ryan putting up decent numbers while Colston and Jones get held to something minimal? Or are both teams secondaries at the level to where them having a decent game is unavoidable?

Please give me some hope