View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:18 AM   #308
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I hope they just stick to Bane and Catwoman. Two villains is fine, but when you introduce a third, things get complicated and messy. Spider-man 3 is a perfect example.
I agree with this, but there's also the mob and corrupt cops. The other two Nolan films were written in such a way that there were also multiple side-villains.
This is where I think there could still be room for Black Mask. Somebody's gotta replace Maroni, just like he replaced Falcone.
Going with a complex character like Black Mask might not be what they want to do though. They might just go for another pure gangster family leader.
I really had a feeling they were going to use Black Mask for that reason though. But if it would be too much I wouldn't want it

And then there's corrupt officials too, like the police. The Hugo Strange or Harvey Bullock character rumors could still hold water. They'd be much more minor though, but still possible.
Sort of in the mold of The Chechen, Wertz, and assorted characters in the others.

I really can't believe they're doing Bane. I can't wait.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote