View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 02:59 AM   #834
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So how do the newcomers play? Who's your favorite new character?
Pit is my main main to go to. Every single move of his is great for offense and defense. And his Up-B, while useless on offense, is a great recovery.

Meta Knight is also a beast when it comes to his A attacks. I belive my Wave Bird has a slight glitch where all you have to do to start up a blade storm of death is hold A. Nobody is able to get in close enough to break into and stop the attack and it's just death for everyone involved. Same with his B special attack, whirlwind of death. It's so awsome.

Playing through the Subspace Emissary. Not a single voice actor or text to tell you the story but you know exactly what's going down just by body language and such. It's just that awsome!