View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:47 PM   #17
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I agree with most of what has been said earlier. She has charisma but that's about it. You can tell she works hard and is trying her best, but she's super awkward. I disagree and actually like her finisher, it's kind of different.
The problem with her is I actually don't think she's an athlete. Sure, she has trained to be a wrester, is probably strong because you have to be to be a wrestler. I'm sure she's a gym rat. But I really really don't think she is an athlete. You can tell if somebody is an athlete by the way they move and she moves like an elementary school teacher who has never played a sport.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote