View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:18 AM   #9
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Only two days ago I was asking where Bourne was, as he had been gone for what felt like forever.

I'm surprised that Teddy is gone though. I always had him down as one of those guys who would be with the company forever.

I'm not surprised at all about Yoshi Tatsu though. I can't remember the last time I actually saw him in a match, or in a match that was over a minute long, or in a match that he won. He was just never really used at all from day one. Kinda makes me think that they only brought him to the WWE just so they could say "We have an Asian guy on our roster".

I'm somewhat surprised about Camacho. I liked him when he was with Hunico and him being on NXT just made me think that he was safe and would return to the main roster soon.

I'm also not that surprised about Brodus. I still think that if they kept him as the unstoppable monster heel he was originally going to be, he would have went somewhere. He was great in that roll and I really enjoyed him. But for some reason, he became a funky dancing dinosaur.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote