Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:07 AM   #526
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant
I train with him you meat gazer. Every wed. from 230-430. So I guess I do know him personally dont I. Him and his manager tell me things and i figure you guys might like to hear it. And so it doesnt seem like I make shit up, I give you the source that told me. I figure its probably good information if its coming from them. So yea I guess Im name dropping but its not to make me look cool rather than its to make the information more credible. This is an MMA thread and Id figure information about anyone in MMA would be realivant.
Yawn!

Glad to hear your "exclusives" are so different from everything else that has been listed. You train with him? Okay fine whatever. Now his manager tells you stuff? Your bullshit might be credible if some of it actually happened but NONE of it does. NONE! ZERO! NADA! ZIP!

But hey you got a pic with Arlovski. Good for you pal.